[Accepted] Sacorioth

Sacorioth

Sacorioth

What is your current RS name? Sacorioth

List any previous RS namesMy OSRS account has never had a name change

However if you ever saw "Varela" on RS3, that was me

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape since late 2002. I've made more accounts than I can even remember log ins for over the years, but I recently got my main on RS3 90+ in all stats, was going to go max out. However I decided to join my IRL friend on OSRS because I find the game more fun if there is a social element. Have had a lot of fun on OSRS to this point, so I plan to stay around on here.

Tell us about your clan history.

On RS3 or pre RS3/EoC days I am a clan leader. I am currently an overseer in Duel on RS3. Before then I was a deputy owner of Valarseren, was an overseer exiled vanguard, and I can't even remember where I was before then, because your talking like 6 years ago haha.

On OSRS, since I'm fairly new to it(about a month in so far) only clan I joined was mercy and I left because the clan didn't feel like a good fit for me.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jarred, I'm a 21 year old dude that works a retail job and goes to community college full time. I live in Denver, Colorado, USA and have for most of my life. However I am originally from San Francisco, and as a result, I'm a big fan of the San Francisco 49ers, SF baseball Giants, and San Jose Sharks. I like to listen to heavy dubstep, some call it music, some don't, I'll let you decide. I own a 1956 chevy truck, I like to spend a lot of time working on it. As a result I'm really good with cars and metal fabrication. I also really like kenjutsu.

How did you hear about us?  mojo sent me a PM

What makes you want to join us? Clan seems like a place with nice people that will Kree'arra with me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I smoke a lot of pot and ingest LSD

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png