• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] why_pull_0ut, 121

Started by Why Pull 0ut, July 07, 2014, 10:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why Pull 0ut

OSRS INTRODUCTION: why_pull_0ut

My RuneScape Name: why_pull_0ut
My Previous RSNs: Wootage22
Magickidkac
Fireblaser02

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 121
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS back in 2005 when I saw my cousin picking bananas in Karamja and I quit back in 2010 and have been playing off and on since the return of Oldschool.  I was a rune pure until 2007.  I like to PK and basically do anything in RS.  I'm open minded when it comes to doing stuff on RS.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was a member of Valhalla back from 2006ish to 2007. After I got defence I joined the main clan Fatal Death where I stayed until I quit back in 2010.

About me: My name is Kevin, i'm 18 living in the US. About to attend college at St. Louis University.  I like to watch sports, basically every sport. I like to work out, I listen to everything but country music.

I heard about WG through: Who hasn't heard about WG? YouTube etc.
I want to join because: The history of WG itself makes me interested.  Seems like an open knit community where people can hang out.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College and Going Out

PineappleTom

Hey pal, everything sounds good :)

Be sure to log onto IRC and say hello to people! An application manager will check this out, good luck!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Shrek1slove

P E A C E

Mojo

Hey, come into IRC for a quick interview if you still want to join :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Declined, feel free to re-app when you have more time :).