• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Pyracy, 89

Started by Pyracy, July 29, 2014, 04:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyracy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Pyracy

My RuneScape Name: Pyracy
My Previous RSNs: King Pyracy
Ole Pyracy
Hold My Bows

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing RuneScape since ~2004, I am a skiller by heart but I'd like to get into the MAIN PKing lifestyle, I've maxed numerous pures, only to get bored of them and go do something else.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have a long clan history, but the most recent, is probably my most successfull, I was...co-founder, if you will of currently the Largest Skilling clan in 07Scape, zSkillers, I helped it become what it is today, until a disagreement with the leader came to a head and resulted in my retirement, I can elaborate if needed.  I, with the help of 2 other core players, helped zSkillers become what it is today, good or bad, the largest skilling community on the server now.

About me: I'm 22, about to be 23, I work a lot, and I mean, A LOT, but in my free time, I play RuneScape an insane amount, I live in the U.S, and listen to every type of music imaginable, hobbies include Football, Baseball, and Gaming.

I heard about WG through: I was browsing Zybez and saw the thread, and instantly liked what I saw.
I want to join because: I want to be a part of an ESTABLISHED clan, not something someone thought of and made yesterday, you guys are still around for a reason, and that says numbers about the kind of clan you guys maintain.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work and Family.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey dude! You say that you work a lot, what is it exactly that you do?

Al

Welcomes! ^I'd like to know too, if you don't mind. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS