• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hi!

Started by Sonixpber, August 11, 2014, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonixpber

Hi guys, it's been about 3-4 years since I've played Runescape but I started up again just last week. I'm not really interested in joining a clan or anything at this point, but I'd love to get back in touch with WG members old and new. My private chat is set to 'on' so feel free to send me a PM (sonixpber), and I'll also occasionally be in #wg_lobby.

A little about me for those who don't know/remember... My name is Mike, I'm 22 and just landed a job as a software engineer after graduating last May. I'm moving to Boston soon (hopefully September, maybe October) and I can't wait! But in the meantime I have lots of free time sitting in my parent's house, so here I am Runescaping :). Oh and of course  ##

See you all in game

Mojo

Hello there, always nice to see old faces around!
I think we spoke in IRC a while back :P

Feel free to join His Lordship's fc or guest in Wilderness Guardians CC if you wanna talk to us on RS!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Hey Mike, I always remember your rainbow flashing avatar from the previous forums, lol. Congrats on the degree, Boston sounds nice. :)

I'll add you in-game. Feel free to ask me anything about new RS stuff also!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

slayer123121

Congratz on the job  ## Look forward to seeing you around  :)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

PineappleTom

Hello, I remember seeing you around on the old forums :) Congrats on the job!

Dorcha3377

Hiii Mike so nice to hear about your successes. Welcome back to your old home!

Keith

MIKE ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

DZ

It's so heartwarming see your mentee all grown up <3