• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow]Request Ex-Member Here[/color]

Started by His Lordship, June 21, 2011, 09:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firelion

Ex-Member, please.
I promise not to troll... too much.
RSN: Firelion08
Alt RSN: Jaydelart

Firelion

RSN: Firelion08
Alt RSN: Jaydelart

Kenshln

Eugene

I see that you are on  ##

His Lordship

Holy fucking shit it's Kenshln!
Mike, you just need to prove this is actually your forum account.
A FB message would do the trick.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Kiwi011

Id like ex member pleaase, or maybe emeritus back, but i dont really deserve emeritus back cuz i disappeared for like a year =/

um. cant get on my old forum acc though, just tried to get my password reset and it failed with all 3 thingys =/ lol

do u wanna question me to prove its me? lol

#

Kiwi011

Quote from: Kiwi011 on January 17, 2012, 05:52:18 PM
Id like ex member pleaase, or maybe emeritus back, but i dont really deserve emeritus back cuz i disappeared for like a year =/

um. cant get on my old forum acc though, just tried to get my password reset and it failed with all 3 thingys =/ lol

do u wanna question me to prove its me? lol

#

asdfasdasdasdaa

some1 answer me pleaaase

#

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

noescape32

Wiz Mageno 9

Ex member during 04/05.

I only have a account on invisionfree forums which is closed down.
Quote from: Kenshln on January 03, 2012, 06:25:07 PM
Eugene

Kenshln!?

If it's really you,  haven't seen you since 05/06. We used to pk a lot during 04/05 when we were still in WG.

Owen

Quote from: Wiz Mageno 9 on April 15, 2012, 09:59:55 AM
Ex member during 04/05.

Eugene

Kenshln!?

If it's really you,  haven't seen you since 05/06. We used to pk a lot during 04/05 when we were still in WG.

Well. Fuck.  I know you.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wiz Mageno 9

Quote from: Owen on April 15, 2012, 01:16:00 PM
Quote from: Wiz Mageno 9 on April 15, 2012, 09:59:55 AM
Ex member during 04/05.

Eugene

Kenshln!?

Well. Fuck.  I know you.

I remember your name :)

Pur3 M4g1ck

Requesting ex member.  Gene I don't know my old forum info, it's been far too long.  I can give you any answers to any of my past, perhaps list all of my old ts crew friends that were ex-wg?  Kenshlns friends, etc etc..

Hope alls well, any old friends about??

Frank.

Imperator07

Hiya,

Just PM'd you on the old forums. It's me for real :o I'd love to have my ex-member status transferred. :P

Tnuac

Hey up 

I dont even know what rank I am before I post

If im not ex-member or something, can I be? Ta ##

Phoenom

I've sent you a private message, ex-member would be nice although I don't think I have an account on the old forums! Serious nostalgia seeing some of the names here...

Owen

Quote from: Phoenom on September 11, 2012, 03:46:42 PM
I've sent you a private message, ex-member would be nice although I don't think I have an account on the old forums! Serious nostalgia seeing some of the names here...

Woah...

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Tnuac on August 06, 2012, 08:35:00 PM
Hey up 

I dont even know what rank I am before I post

If im not ex-member or something, can I be? Ta ##
Tnuac?! You were in WG at some point? Sweet man. Seeing you're probably never going to see this message I'm going to PM you (hopefully prompting an email).
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

mrme355

Could I get ex-member. I could prove myself via various bits of info but I haven't been on any rs related or wg forums for 5+ yrs.

pipelayer42

can i please have ex member

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

SquelchyFish

Exiled seems like a super fun mega cool exiting way of actually labeling a banned cunt

Vince

Mistah Vince | Diety of Vinceism | Sexy Italian

Tappaga

When do you become ex-member and what are the priviliages then?  -.^  :erm:

BPN

i like ex member ty.

NO COPERINO PASTERINO

I PROMISE NO MORE MANJUICE IN JAR

/CAPS