• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dorgeshkaaan

Started by Dorgeshkaaan, August 26, 2014, 12:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorgeshkaaan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dorgeshkaaan

My RuneScape Name: Dorgeshkaaan
My Previous RSNs: I don't think I could recall any.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I actually started in 2009, when the High Detail era was at it's peak. I really enjoyed playing RuneScape, mainly dwelling around cow fields of Lumbridge or the bustling marketplace of the Grand Exchange, as I usually spent my days as a free player. Getting membership in 2010, many doors swung wide open. Never before have I had such an experience, and I shall not regret one minute of it.

From swiftly climb rocks in the deserts to awkwardly standing in front of a bank booth, having a banker staring at you slicing and peeling away at pieces of wood, was great satisfaction to me.

As 07 came out, I decided I wanted to explore the blast from the past. I was quite curious as to what RuneScape was like 2 years before me. It was indeed very interesting, exploring the different contextual differences of both the modern day game and RuneScape 2007.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've really never joined any clans before.

About me: My name is Richard. I'm currently 21 years of age, hailing from Australia!! :D

I heard about WG through: YouTube, a dear friend.
I want to join because: Everything. Everything about Wilderness Guardians makes me want to join. The team spirit, the events, and an inspirational leader with outstanding dedication and leadership skills/qualities whom I can follow instructions from, is what makes me want to join.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Certainly not.

Lord Himself

Why hello Richard and welcome to the boards, I hope you like it here! ^.^

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome Richard! Cool you decided to join a clan.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

As discussed in IRC, you need to get just 100+ combat.

I hope you choose to re-apply as you seem a nice guy! :D

Mojo

Quote from: Rodney75 on August 27, 2014, 08:57:19 AM

the 07 requirements are 90+?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on August 27, 2014, 12:41:15 PM
Quote from: Rodney75 on August 27, 2014, 08:57:19 AM

the 07 requirements are 90+?

I'm not doing this again. Whoops. Sorry pal, I don't normally do these :s

Dorgeshkaaan

Hey, it's totally fine haha. Guess we all make mistakes. So now I'll guess I'm going to have to wait for another interview. So if a member of staff hops on then yeah  :> :woeh: :woeh:

PineappleTom

Yeah, just leave IRC open when you are playing and keep an eye out every so often :)

Sorry bro!

PineappleTom

Congratulations Richard.

Mojo, could you please change permissions for me. I have invited to the clan chat :)