• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Howdy!

Started by Masamune39, September 11, 2014, 11:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune39

Hail, Guardians!

I'm back from the RuneScape dead! The fresh faces won't know me, and I'm pretty sure no one else will either -- but this clan and I go waaaaay back! I've been a major supporter of this here clan since I was in my early RuneScape days (I think beginning in early '05). I was once in DG, the first time around; saw my first real clan action on a joint raid with Rune Raiders I believe, ran smack dab into Dark Slayers (you know they left a giant impact on the RuneScape clan world when people are still talking about them 9 years down the road). Then a few weeks later, marched against Dark Slayers in a multiple allied war (WG+DG+RR and their junior clan vs. DS).

My history with RuneScape means that I usually space out my playing time with short to long term hiatuses, so from '07-'09 I was out of action. Then, in 2010, I finally had the levels required to join WG. Joined in on quite a few raids and events, but the marquee event was our P2P war against Dangerous Business, which we won and I survived!

Anyway, I've decided to pick it up again after a whopping 3 years away -- and hell, a lot of things have changed! For the worse, I'm gathering, but I still have some things to catch up on. Decided to drop a line and say hello to all the veteran, retired and new Guardians. Much love to you all, when I get everything squared away I may attempt to rejoin.

- ARowdyTexan a.k.a. Masamune39

Mojo

Hello there, don't think I was in WG/DG at the same times as you so the name is not familiar, always nice to see old faces around though.

Feel free to chat with us in IRC, His Lordship FC and guest join our CC if you want :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

I first joined in 2009 and I don't think I was active in the clan during 2010. But welcome home!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Valdremia

Hello! I'm one of the quite old faces. 2006 onwards. During that time DG was still around. Unfortunately I don't remember you - I only remember several active members across WG-DG during the d-day. However that, hello for dropping by and hope all's well with you.