• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

From Australia; ISIS supporters...

Started by Ts Stormrage, October 09, 2014, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ts Stormrage

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2014/s4103227.htm

Interviewer: Do you support ISIS blah bla blah?

Guest: Blah blah blah (anything but "no"

*BZZZ*
Wrong answer. I award you no points, and you have made even muslims hate you now. Sorry, not even a consolation prize. You'll have to travel in the cargohold as we deport your hatefilled ass back to the desert.

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Vio

I support ISIS.

Don't really like what they do, but seeing as how absolutely no other intelligent people support them, I figure I might as well step up.

I'm nice like that.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Mojo

Quote from: Vio on October 12, 2014, 02:24:25 AM
Quote from: Mojo on October 12, 2014, 01:26:33 AM
Quote from: Vio on October 11, 2014, 01:23:51 PM
I support ISIS.
yeh me too :)
we should behead people together yo
let's go! Should we start with Reign of Terror members?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Sean

^ You're probably both on some sort of watch list now.

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

jaredspurr

you really think these guys could do any harm to isis? i personally would like to learn more of these guys haven't heard of a lot of them

Ts Stormrage

Problem with ISIS is that they use mostly 1970s tech...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Wizard

Quote from: jaredspurr on October 21, 2014, 03:40:17 PM
you really think these guys could do any harm to isis? i personally would like to learn more of these guys haven't heard of a lot of them
www.anonops.com
www.anonhq.com
www.twitter.com/youranonnews
https://www.youtube.com/user/NEO2012anonymous

Ts Stormrage

I think Anon would be very effective if ISIS used technology from this century...

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Ts Stormrage

Coach

Bunch of god damn commies if you ask me! Murica!

Vio

So what are Anon gonna do exactly? DDoS them?

Ts Stormrage