• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Bonus xp weekend

Started by Chilli, October 26, 2014, 10:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilli

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/double-xp-weekend---coming-1st-november

Bonus xp weekend next weekend boys an girls, what will you be doing?

These are for merching purposes, yes i know the bones wont work but thanks to Kaur he showed me how cheap they were right now so they are long term.

Ill prob work on some thieving and or 99 herb

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Wizard

I probably won't really do anything :)

Al

Prob gonna try to max my last two skills, 96 dg and thieving.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Will get 99 summoning towards the end of the weekend. hopefully prices are crashing by then. For the rest of the weekend I'll be slaying or lobbyscaping.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Chilli

Im gonna try and get some of the stats that arent quite 80. Ill use some of the planks i got in ge an sell the rest.

Theive though, i dont like it ha

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Mojo

Thinking of thieving I have a bit of bonus xp for that and it stacks this weekend so you get x3 xp. Will try to use it up.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

Summoning to as far as charms will take me, then I've got loads Planks/Herbs 2 use up, 2nd day tho is my bday so won't be on :(
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Ts Stormrage

I've got not a clue what to train...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Coach

hopefully have my chatoics by then, so i can work on slayer and maxing my combat skills.

Patty

Will be away so won't be able to play, maxed anyway so I'm not that fussed.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Al

Should have tried to merch something...will merching supplies be working anyway/have prices already risen?

I only have dg and thieving to go though so I didn't even think of getting supplies.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

PineappleTom

Dungeoneering. Boring, but meh :D

Al

P.S. I'm stopping my thieving training even though I've gotten a mad 1m to 1.5m xp this week @ the new afk thieving in elf city. It'll be twice faster over the weekend so I'll be wasting time. Just gonna keep doing DG daily challenges til then. Will have more opportunity for events & PvP too.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

jaredspurr

if i had enough cash i would be getting 90+ summ but i don't have enough for all the charms so ill be using what i can then switching to a boring skill maybe mining

John

Attack exp all the way, going for that 104mil. ##

I CE Y

1.5k Silverhawk's with 1.6m bonus xp in Agility which is 1.5k xp in agility every time it ticks..

Tonne of Blue d'hide and 1.2m Crafting bonus xp: which is where i use my artisan's gear and Silverhawks for da free agility xp (not cheap lmfao but ye)

Got 4.5k Crimson charms and 2k Blue to burn through :)