• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Clan Structure

Started by Mojo, December 09, 2014, 10:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Clan Structure

This topic outlines the basic structure of the Wilderness Guardians.
As a clan based on RS3 and OSRS and with PvP and non-PvP units we have a much more complex structure than most clans.
This topic will give you an easy overview of that structure!

Which Game?

WG has members on both RuneScape 3 and Old School RuneScape.
To work out which game a clanmate plays just check their "RS Status" to the left of one of their posts.
To update your RS status just edit your profile here.
Events are seperated into one forum for each game.

Guardians and Guildsmen Ranks

As well as playing two different versions of RS we also have two different member ranks.
Guardians, including Initiate, normal, High and Elite, play RS3 and/or OSRS and take part in our Mandatory PvP events, along with our non-PvP events if they wish.
Guildsmen, also Initiate up to Elite, play RS3 and/or OSRS and do not take part in PvP events and are barred from attending PvP wars to protect them. However, they are welcome to attend none-mandatory PvP events and one war or Raid if they wish to try out PvP. They must have the PvP requirements before they do this though. If they wish to continue with PvP they must request to be moved to Guardian rank.

For more details about Mandatory Events and switching ranks you can read our rules.

Promotions

Everyone starts out as an Initiate.
To progress to Guardian or Guildsman simply read the pinned topic in the graduation forum.
Once you reach this rank you have a chance of moving to High and then Elite if you remain active, check the security forum pinned topics for tips.
Staff periodically review promotions and decide if anybody is suitable to move to the next rank.

To become a staff member you must wait for a position to become vacant.
Once this happens we will post an Important Announcement which will explain how to express your interest.

You can read in depth about ranks and promotions on the ranks topic here

RS3 members can read about the Clan Chat structure here.
For OSRS members it is entirely based on forum ranks. 1 Banana for Initiate, 2 for normal and so on.

This concludes the guide.
If you have any questions regarding the clan structure or know anything that should be added here then feel free to leave a comment on this topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Bit longer than i wanted it to be.
Let me know what you guys think of it and if there's anything about the clan structure you think I should add or remove from the guide.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

Great job mojo! Found some threads that i never found before :)
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]