• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] KARlL

Started by KarlL, February 26, 2015, 11:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlL

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KARlL

My RuneScape Name: KARlL
My Previous RSNs: Rr24, Gwar, FearFactory, Emg81
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 96
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in grade 9, when I was about 15 in 2009. I pretty much play to PK, whenever I'm skilling it's to do a quest, to get the quest reward to pk, etc.

After I got 99 range, mage, prayer, hp, defence, eoc came out and I thought the game was kinda unplayable. I gave it a shot and got a few more 99 skills.

Then finally making the transition to 07, I've transfered some cash over and gotten 99 range and mage again on 07, aswell as 70 def.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm 21, I work 50 hours a week as a salaried manager in a supermarket deli but my real passion is music. I bought my first guitar after I got a job and have been playing as long as I've been working (5 years now). I like pretty much all kinds of music but if I had to narrow it down, metal.

I enjoy wood works and have purchased and restored 2nd hand guitars in the past (reshaping, re-painting and replacing all hardware).

I live in Australia and have 2 sisters, 1 older, 1 younger. That's about it :).

I heard about WG through: YouTube videos.
I want to join because: I've never been in a clan and yours is pretty well known and active, and as an active player I think I'd fit in pretty well.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Jackoe

Mojo

sick range level, welcome :)

Come to IRC for an interview, I should warn you that our OSRS unit isn't very active right now but we can discuss your options during IRC interview.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

KarlL

Wow, bunch of nice guys in this clan haha.

Oh, and I'm not 99 mage atm, I'm 98 (but I'll have 99 in a few hours :p, same with the 70 def).

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

I have explained the clans OSRS situation to him and he has decided not to progress with his application.

All the best!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]