• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Josh

Started by Josheh, March 27, 2015, 02:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josheh

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Cleansheets

My RuneScape Name: Cleansheets
My Previous RSNs: Mr.Magorium
MEGAGAYSON
WhySoSirius

Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Cleansheets was chosen as I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of fresh, clean sheets.

I started playing runescape in 2004 with friends. I joined WG in August 2008 as a friend was a past member. I've been on and off with Runescape (and thus WG) for several years.

My past/current clans/teams are: WG only pretty much

I last left WG when it was heavily invested in WG 07 and I was interested in joining an Australian based clan. However it soon appeared I really just wasn't interested in Runescape as much anymore. Big mistake leaving WG CC for some aussie CC that had no real community.

About me: Josh. 23 (as of yesterday!), Australia. Hobbies include computer games  and shit attempts at fitness. I have a strong love hate relationship with League of Legends. I've just started my Masters in Teaching (Secondary) and have previously complete a Bachelor in Biomedical Science. I took a year off studying in 2014 to work and earn money for travelling. By the time I had enough money to travel I was starting uni *sigh*. My next break is...  once I complete my degree so looks like that money is going to earn some serious interest haha.

I heard about WG through: Jayson
I want to join because: Community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University, timezone.

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

I removed the censor on the word sheets that His Lordship had put into place o.O

Welcome back to the hotel.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

The mentor returns once more ## :woeh: :woeh:

Devin

Welcome back to WG mate! Looking forward to getting to know you. Enjoy your stay at Hotel WG :D
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Fatboy Rules