• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Poopstains

Started by null_ronnie, April 16, 2015, 11:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

null_ronnie

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Poopstains

My RuneScape Name: Poopstains
My Previous RSNs: I've had countless names and accounts, can't remember most if I'm honest.
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've always played on and off since early 2006, with various approaches to the game, so I'm quite experienced. My name doesn't have a meaning behind it, as you can see, but if it's a problem to the clan, I will change it, was hoping to change soon. Favourite things to do are train slayer and anything to do with PvM, need to train stats a little more for pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never been apart of any clans on Runescape, just different friend groups who made cc's/chats to play together, was hoping to experience what it'd be like playing with others and hopefully add more fun to Runescape.

About me: Ronnie, 21 from United Kingdom. Listen to mostly Metal. When I'm not playing Runescape and have free time, I resort to exercise, mainly just gym and football/soccer, other than that I spend most of my time programming and attempting to teach myself new skills.

I heard about WG through: Mod Ronan's clan post
I want to join because: I've been looking for a friendly group of people to enjoy osrs with, stumbled across WG through Ronan's clan directory post, the name looked very appealing, as does the website, the community seems friendly, therefore I'd like to be apart of it.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not at all.

Mojo

Hey Ronnie, welcome to WG boards :)

Would be nice to know a bit more about you, perhaps you can expand that section?

When you're ready, ask in IRC for an interview.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Mod Ronan wrote about us? Where?!
Welcome to the forums mate.

Mojo

Quote from: His Lordship on April 17, 2015, 12:39:02 AM
Mod Ronan wrote about us? Where?!
Welcome to the forums mate.
We're on the list of clan websites on the OSRS forums. I think he is referring to this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

james o_o

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

null_ronnie

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015