• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Savnok

Started by Savnok, June 29, 2015, 04:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savnok

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Savnok

My RuneScape Name: Savnok
My Previous RSNs: ReevesLucas
T Virus456

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I started playing fairly young back in 2005 I was 11 at the time, and mainly just focused on getting combat skills up. Now I just like progressing anywhere that I can but prefer to be playing with a group rather than by myself regardless of what I'm doing in game, which is why I'm looking to join a good clan. I have really been interested in pvp type things and after seeing some of the videos from your leader it seem you all are trying hard to bring that back into the game.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Can't remember the name of it already and I left it like 5 days ago lol, it was inactive and I was one of the two people left in it

About me: My name is Lucas, I am a male, I turned 21 on the 26th of this month. I live in the US in Washington. Some of my hobbies are video games, MTG, Warhammer 40k. Listen to a ton of different types of music although I do listen to a bit of "real talk music" such as Nahko and Medicine for the People. I'd say I am a fairly talented painter and drawer. I do like to get outside and do things a bit of the time although some days i just want to veg out and game.

I heard about WG through: Found some videos while on youtube
I want to join because: After watching some of your guy's videos and seeing how badly you guys wanted to get pking going again in runescape, it rewally made me want to be apart of it. I've always been interested in the pvp side of runescape and thats not something you can do alone.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I start college back up in Sept

Devin

Edited the title since you're actually applying for RS3. Welcome mate
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

PineappleTom

Welcome Lucas, it's cool that you can paint/draw! I'm pretty useless, but enjoy it!

Al

Whooo our newest painter/drawer. :3

Do you do any work on the computer?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Savnok

Thank you all. and I have done some computer work, originally I was going to college for graphic design, but I changed my mind on that. Wasn't exactly what I was wanting to do.