• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Icey's Blog

Started by I CE Y, July 19, 2015, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I CE Y

97 Strength

Excuse the terrible screenshot  -.^

I CE Y

I CE Y

I CE Y

I CE Y

I CE Y

Full Void  ## ##

It only took 2 nights of hardcore boating.

[spoiler]Dat dick flap though[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Ranged Gainz
Somehow 78-81 and 84 range pics got lost in translation  :fp:

Taking a step back from chinning i've already spent well over 25m on it and it's just wrecking my bank.. so I've decided to burst to 94 magic instead!  :kanye:

Helped out a fellow clan mate obtain a fire cape for a nice 5m payday  ##

I CE Y

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

94 Magic!

YERR A WIZARD ICEY!

Completed all of my primary goals for my account so it's time to set some new goals.

Removed the Corp Sigil drop from my goals with it being unrealistic as using a spear gives defence experience. Though if I do accidentally get a defence level, i'll just slowly round it up to 80 overtime.

One of the new goals I've set is 99 HP and 90-99~ Attack through training Slayer! This of course means i'll get a tonne of clues to slowly chip away at my long time clue scroll goal. It'll also help me rebuild my bank after spending a ridiculous amount on fire waving 94 magic!

Another goal is to accumulate a bank worth of 200m

jaredspurr

I CE Y

Dagannoth Task along with Yanking literally the first or second rotation we sniped this Rex killers Berserker ring lmfao.

Nice way to start the clue scroll grind!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

I CE Y

2nd Dharok fight and I kill him in 4 hits with a 53 axe  ##

I CE Y

Tier 7 + Dharok helm pk, I think the tier 7 is worth about 600k

I CE Y

I CE Y

OKAY SO I MIGHT HAVE LOST SOME GP STAKING  :herp:

Han Yolo Solo

Chat shit get banged- When I found my target (a dharoker) he kept following me telling me to log so his target would reset. I politely declined as I was trying to fight someone else and he took a swing at me.. This in turn lead to him getting slain with a 42 28 whip/veng stack. Free sets  :kanye:

After I got home from work I logged back in at Crazy Archaeologist and there was an ironman lvl 79 killing him, I allowed him to finish it off and he ran away in fear that I'd kill him which I clearly had no intention of. THE FIRST KILL AFTER HE LEFT I GOT THIS  :fp:

I CE Y

I CE Y

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

LilRyan