• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Sion_Wilder

Started by Emperor Ner0, July 28, 2015, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ner0

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Sion_Wilder

My RuneScape Name: Sion_Wilder
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello Guardians,

I am Sion Wilder. I have played Runescape since it first came out, which I believe was back around 2001. My runescape name really has no meaning, I just thought it sounded cool at the time. Some of my favorite activities in runescape include leveling, f2p warring, and just pvp in general. My main goal is to max out all levels on this account and I feel it would be easier to reach that goal being part of a credible/active runescape clan. I have searched for a long time to find a clan that is a solid match for me and I hope i find that here.

My past/current clans/teams are: My most noteable clan participation was with Cutthroat Syndicate (cXs), then The Pheonix Legion, (TPL gave me my first f2p warring experience) and finally Oak Island Pirates which was the most friendly community but struggled to maintain activity. After a few months without any acknowledgement in the clan chat as I logged in, I took my leave. I also would like to mention I have the 7 day timer active on my account which prevents me from joining a clan right away in game.
About me: My name is Jeremy. I live in the US and im 29 years old. A brief history of me follows. All my life I have wanted to be successful and prosperous. I also have always wanted a job that challenged me and made me a more valuable employee. After I graduated from high school I went to school and obtained my fire fighter certifications and my paramedic licence. After a disappointing crash of the economy, it became increasingly difficult to pursue a career in this field do to heavy politics. I decided to go back to college to pursue and obtain my associates in Networking and I am currently taking on that task right now.

I heard about WG through: I googled runescape clans
I want to join because: I have always been searching for a friendly, active and helpful clan. I want to be part of a pvp and pve community where I can make friends and hopefully get to do some f2p warring.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am a full time college student and also have a full time job, but getting online in the evenings shouldnt be a problem on non-school nights.

Frozen 10

Al

Hey welcome Jeremy, nice to meet you. I think Oak Island Pirates is actually a clan started by a former member here a long, long time ago. Saw you come in the IRC earlier to use !apply, stop by for a chat anytime. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Lack of employment opportunities for paramedics and firefighters ? That's harsh.

Nice to meet you Jeremy :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

jaredspurr