• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The History of RuneScape

Started by Mojo, July 28, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

A guy called July has written a massive 324 page ebook on the history of RS, covering everything from RS classic right through to the modern day of Legacy, EoC and OSRS.

Take a look here: http://rshistory.com/downloads/TheHistoryOfRuneScape.pdf

Naturally WG and His Lordship got a few mentions.

Looks impressive!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Awesome read. I'm going to print it when I get access to my work printer and read it during commutes.

Randy

I will read this to my grandkids

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Snowzak

read most of the PvP section on clans. all those names at the end of the chapter like an epitaph to times gone by, I sniffled

clan community was the bomb back then, wondering who'd pull max opts next, rivalries, spies, alliances, legacies, dominations and defeat.

and through all that, WG still breathes..

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008

His Lordship

On the last point you made, that's what's been a source of frustration for me for a while.
People in PK clans don't appreciate the long game. They respect power in winning fights at any given time. Who's rank one basically.
They don't really appreciate the power in our longevity. We were never the top clan but we were pretty strong, and we've been constant.
Even as fully grown adults nobody seems to appreciate that except us, small in number.

Snowzak

Quote from: His Lordship on July 29, 2015, 03:31:14 AM
On the last point you made, that's what's been a source of frustration for me for a while.
People in PK clans don't appreciate the long game. They respect power in winning fights at any given time. Who's rank one basically.
They don't really appreciate the power in our longevity. We were never the top clan but we were pretty strong, and we've been constant.
Even as fully grown adults nobody seems to appreciate that except us, small in number.

we're not exactly on the map anymore but hey we'll get back there in a couple months ##

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008