• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hello old friends :)

Started by SquelchyFish, August 10, 2015, 11:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquelchyFish

Hello old WG Friends,

I have a bit more spare time nowadays and i'm going to dabble in a bit of oldschool RS again, like the good old days.

Wonder if there's any of the original lot left,
my RSN is Runesfish,

Squelchyfish,
Tom

His Lordship

Hi Tom!
Thanks for dropping by and sorry I didn't reply to your Facebook message before.
I forgot, how rude of me.

Mojo

Hello, I only remember you as a massive troll and as a person who wasn't good for our community.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

SquelchyFish

Quote from: Mojo on August 10, 2015, 11:17:20 PM
Hello, I only remember you as a massive troll and as a person who wasn't good for our community.

Alas those days are long in the past, before you arrived I was a productive member, just had a bad period.

In other news if anyone still plays 2007 runescape if you could tell me your rsns that would be cool.

Mojo

Quote from: SquelchyFish on August 10, 2015, 11:23:12 PM
Quote from: Mojo on August 10, 2015, 11:17:20 PM

Alas those days are long in the past, before you arrived I was a productive member, just had a bad period.

In other news if anyone still plays 2007 runescape if you could tell me your rsns that would be cool.
Yeh I've only really been around since 2011. Here's our OSRS ml: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?action=page;id=22
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Never knew ya but lookin' forward to! Welcome back, and I hope you stick around!

SquelchyFish

Also if age of empires II is still a thing i'm definitely down for that

His Lordship

Mojo absolutely has a point. You never apologised for the bad behaviour and it was a pretty big deal.
You went onto my computer (the one you puked on) and gave yourself admin and refused to give it back when asked.
And if you really want to get on with this community your past has to be resolved.
I don't hold grudges, personally, so a proper apology and explanation would satisfy me.

Mister Kyle

Patty

Frozen 10

SquelchyFish

Mister Kyle and also Patty, very much please.
Hello Frozen.

Well hawkward as it is I suppose here is a good a place as any, (I also accidentally tore the physical clan charter but that was a genuine accident, well so was the chunder but alas)

I apologize for my behavior over the past years, after I left WG I would often return to the IRC to troll a little, cause a little trouble, that sort of thing for my own amusement and it wasn't good form and wasn't a good example to prospective members. The reason I was removed from emeritus to ex member was after I used HL's laptop to give myself secret permissions which was very deceiving and dangerous - however I always had the best intentions and would have never endangered the security of the clan, I only did it for, as some may describe as "lols", which was very short sighted.

I'm back now and different and very much miss all my old buddies, the few that remain. I am sorry for the trouble I have caused in the past and hope you can forgive me and look at the better bits.

SF.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

His Lordship

In my books the slate is clean mate and I would be happy to take you back as an old friend.
This is, however, the clan's decision and I won't betray them if they don't forgive you, so I'll wait for a response.

Mojo

If you're looking to rejoin then post an app and we'll take it from there.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

SquelchyFish

Unfortunately I fear I do not have the required levels, I shall just be hanging around until then, if that is ok.

PineappleTom

People grow up at different points, I hope you've hit yours now. Thanks for the apology (although I wouldn't have remembered that at all!).

Team Tom :D

Al

I'm not sure. Even though you say you had the best intentions, you were fully aware you were trolling. I'm worried this might give trolls or other people who cause trouble an excuse after the harm's done.

People have been exiled and kicked for this kind of thing. But at least you apologized, and that may make the small difference.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

His Lordship

I had the same reservations Al but like Tom said, there's a kind of unwritten agreement amongst adults to leave our awkward growing up phase in the past.
We were all idiots and if I were held accountable now for what I did at 15, no one here would consider me fit to lead a clan.
Squelchy may have done some things in the past but I think he's drawn a line behind it like most of us here.

Owen

I will forgive you on one condition:

Please find a way to chunder on Keanu again.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

Armybuilder

Quote from: Owen on August 14, 2015, 01:59:21 AM
I will forgive you on one condition:

Please find a way to chunder on Keanu again.
I giggled +)

WB Tom, nice to see you at AOE last night

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Dorcha3377

Hi Fish,,,,anyone deserves a 2nd or 3rd chance hope things see the way clear for you to get it.