• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Games of Thrones Season 6 Trailer

Started by Mojo, March 09, 2016, 07:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

Quote from: Mojo on March 09, 2016, 11:05:08 PM
Thought Sansa was dead tbh

She won't die until the last book if she does, too big a developing character arc. Has the season by season build up.
I would'nt want to place bets on who dies though, so unknown atm, only major one I can see going is Jorah due to Greyscale. Cersie too on ep 3, 4 or 9 potentially, either a early season KO or big finale for her. 

WG Genesis

Quote from: Suffud on March 09, 2016, 11:23:00 PM
Quote from: Mojo on March 09, 2016, 11:05:08 PM
Thought Sansa was dead tbh

She won't die until the last book if she does, too big a developing character arc. Has the season by season build up.
I would'nt want to place bets on who dies though, so unknown atm, only major one I can see going is Jorah due to Greyscale. Cersie too on ep 3, 4 or 9 potentially, either a early season KO or big finale for her. 

But if you think about it, that's exactly why she would die. In Game of Thrones, expect the unexpected.

Also, I haven't read the books but I do know that the story has somewhat shifted away, so don't count on the books to predict the future :D

Suffud

I do expect the unexpected. I just can't see them killing her off except in the final part of the storylines. Arya will live this season as she is in the last book, so thats one survivor at least!