• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Murderlunatc

Started by zonicboom, May 25, 2016, 03:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zonicboom

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Murderlunatc

My RuneScape Name: Murderlunatc
My Previous RSNs: phd str101
pushupsifdie
davidude7

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing in about 2007-2008 my name is a random name that I had as a childhood memory
I will probably be changing it when I get the chance

My past clans/teams and any current teams: no serious clan just random friends chats and ts
buddies

About me: I am from Wisconsin,USA I am 16 music Rap and hip hop hobbies I am into mostly sports irl gaming for the last couple years mostly on my ios device at school with some friends with some
pc games here and there

I heard about WG through: videos and osrs forums
I want to join because: I heard about the top 10 clans on osrs and you came up as one of them and so far your forums have tops most of the other fourms and I want to join mostly because I hate going to lava dragons
or deep wildy pking when I get jumped by clans

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

WG Ajaji

Hello and welcome, Hop on discord and ask for an app review and I'll be glad to do it.

WG Genesis

Hey! Hope you have a nice stay with us in the clan. Looking forward to seeing you in the cc :)

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan young padawan, hang out in WG_CC and get to know some people here

Teequoze

WG Alex

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!