• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What clan influenced you

Started by LilRyan, June 21, 2016, 02:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilRyan

What clan/team influenced you most through your clanning experience?

Mine has to be TSC (The Stricken Cards) it was my first real clan. It had some awesome officials, and they really knew how to hype people up for wars.

Team wise probably Frozen Fury, I was at the peak of my RS career, and really learned a lot from the members and ranks.

WG Genesis

I used to be in Last Alliance in like 2011 or so after which it disbanded and I joined the Wilderness Guardians. Hands down some of the best pkers I have ever played with. Those guys were fearless as fuck. We were a very small clan as it was really hard to get into (needed referrals to join) but we'd destroy clans twice our size in fights with ease. You might recognise some of the members of Last Alliance. Some notable ones are: Shark 0wnz, Wtf S7ven, YouFatTanker, I BH Chris I, Nexium Bow, Lagunarium/Seb, and a few more (most of them have pk vids - I would recommend I BH Chris I). It was a pleasure pking with them. Unfortunately, the clan disbanded very soon after I joined so I couldn't get close with pretty much any of them. I lost any contact I had left after I lost my old account.

DroVillain

3v0luti0n X.

It was my only other clan besides this one. I had a blast fighting people in wildy, warring people and pulling over 250 options to fights. Also awesome because I personally knew Durial321 and a few other people who became famous at Cursed You's party.

If it wasn't for the good times I had with that clan I would not be playing OSRS currently

Flux

Not a clan more of a community, but a streamer called 'Fizz the Wiz' set up a small F2P "clan" when it first came to OSRS. We all had names beginning and ending with the same 4 digits and we would always pull 20-30+ OPS. On top of this, we made sure every time we went on a trip everyone was at the same combat level (ranging between 10-40), this made it literally impossible for any team we faced to call piles on us, it was so funny. We basically had a trip every day for like 2 weeks after F2P came out, setting combat requirements for the following day's PKing.

Our DD piles were amazing to see.
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Anthony

I would say other than this one there has been a few really great clans I've been a part of on my old main.

The invincibles which I led with a friend. We had a really good war winning streak before both me and fraser (the other leader) had too many real life commitments

Hammerfall was an awesome pking clan which I spent around a year or so in

Night Hawks I was a warlord and pk leader in there and was one of the best clan communities that I have been a part of

Having spent time in a lot of big clans over the years, one of the best clans that I have ever been in was 'THE'. They had a brilliant community/leaders and we always did well in wars and raids :)