• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

GO VOTE PLEASE

Started by LilRyan, June 21, 2016, 11:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ploxyes

WG Ajaji

So.. I @everyone in Ice Poseidon's discord channel.. some people are voting. comment section will probably be aids tho

Anthony

What is the vote on exactly? I've looked at it and still cant make sense out of it.

All of I'm getting is talk power? that could mean like a million things lol

Lait_Choco

Quote from: Anthony on June 22, 2016, 09:19:09 AM
What is the vote on exactly? I've looked at it and still cant make sense out of it.

All of I'm getting is talk power? that could mean like a million things lol

Nowadays you can join any channel and talk. With a "talk power" only the people with the power to talk, well can talk. :)
You can compare it to a CC we're you only can talk if you have an high enough rank.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Anthony

Ah right, well that's a good idea

jaredspurr

we want to make it like teamspeak where admin can mute the channel and unmute the callers

Mojo

I voted on it but to be fair we can have the old talk power effect by using Roles if the permissions are right.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

Pretty sure you can make this now already? Just edit a channel and only give talk privelige to people with certain ranks. Ezpz
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Quote from: Taibz on June 22, 2016, 03:27:29 PM
Pretty sure you can make this now already? Just edit a channel and only give talk privelige to people with certain ranks. Ezpz

True but the problem with it is if all the officials are dead for instance, or people with talk power, you have to take the time to unmute the rank etc.

O_Beast

Done. This is a very positive thing

Taibz

Quote from: LilRyan on June 22, 2016, 06:08:41 PM

True but the problem with it is if all the officials are dead for instance, or people with talk power, you have to take the time to unmute the rank etc.

You can have officials + high/elite guardians with talk power. If all those are dead, the fight is over and the rest should bail anyways.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Quote from: Taibz on June 22, 2016, 09:16:03 PM

You can have officials + high/elite guardians with talk power. If all those are dead, the fight is over and the rest should bail anyways.

True true, lets implement it then!

Mojo

Quote from: LilRyan on June 22, 2016, 09:17:31 PM
Quote from: Taibz on June 22, 2016, 09:16:03 PM

True true, lets implement it then!
I'll implement this later, sounds like a decent solution but obviously we can switch things up if we don't find it working.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]