• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Why am i just a clan friend...mojo i am back!!

Started by og waterwhip, June 27, 2016, 05:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

og waterwhip

Hello to those who dont know me and hello to the ones who do...i hope my status gets changed =[=[=[=[

Lait_Choco

Hey, ofcourse I rember you! :) I'm pretty sure you lost your rank due inactivity, as your last post is three months ago. However you can always make a new application.
If you have more questions I suggest pming Mojo. He will answer those beter then me.
Welcome back  btw :D

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Al Kind A

jaredspurr

more then likely you weren't active either ingame or on site so you lost your rank, you can re apply though

Mojo

What these guys said.

Welcome back, hope to see you applying again.

PM me on Discord if you want to discuss what happened :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

og waterwhip

Dude you blocked me from messaging..thats first thing i did...i told you a little about my inactivity because of moving. I was active more then non...Like i was always at raids and corp and went god wars..

LilRyan

Quote from: og waterwhip on June 27, 2016, 08:23:44 PM
Dude you blocked me from messaging..thats first thing i did...i told you a little about my inactivity because of moving. I was active more then non...Like i was always at raids and corp and went god wars..

I don't think your messaging privileges are gone. From forums you mean?

Anthony

og waterwhip

The struggle is real lol..I guess ill put a new app in soon..im just being lazy  :fp:

Mojo

Quote from: LilRyan on June 27, 2016, 08:40:20 PM

I think we made a change to block clan friends from using forum messages a few years back for security reasons.
I'm always available on Discord to be messaged though!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Quote from: Mojo on June 27, 2016, 11:52:58 PM
Quote from: LilRyan on June 27, 2016, 08:40:20 PM

I think we made a change to block clan friends from using forum messages a few years back for security reasons.
I'm always available on Discord to be messaged though!

Oh well I was wrong. :P