• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] DROP TABLE P

Started by shookees, June 29, 2016, 04:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shookees

OSRS INTRODUCTION: DROP TABLE P

My RuneScape Name: DROP TABLE P
My Previous RSNs: shookees
Paul Warhung
ltu_phantom

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2004, where my cousin introduced me into the game. I actually value the noob moments back then, as the lore and the RuneScape world unravelled nicely and gave me really great, positive memories. I had a group of friends with which I used to do various activities, most of them gradually being some form of a f2p PKing. Apart from that, I really enjoyed exploring and quests (with the extension of membership) were a great way of filling this pleasure.
Later on, I noticed other, larger groups of PKers and got interested, thus joined a local clan and stayed with it until the day I had to close it.
Progressively, I got more and more interested into clans, joined several other forums for local clans and it was EoC that stopped my interest in game and clans overall, although I rejoined several months ago.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: RSG - first local clan
TG - local clan
LPT - local clan
TRWF - first international clan
I also stick around with the community of a local clan - Liths - as a friend.

About me: I am an avid classical music and rock fan (the shift is more through groups, rather than varieties of genres), insanely enjoy walking - exploring large cities, as well as hiking. Professionally, I am a software developer oriented into data analysis, although I've touched a bit of everything throughout the years. I dislike and ignore passive aggressive people as they are the type of personalities that I consider scum.

I heard about WG through: Through RSC post: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1698609-wilderness-guardians-pvp-pvm-social-clan-osrs-rs3
I want to join because: I find it important to stay within a community that is vivid to playing the game and staying as a community regardless of activity. I've also heard positive feedback about WG, back when I was in TRWF, as a honourable clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No, if it happens so, I would prompt someone in the leading team

WG Genesis

Nice app! I'm sure you'll be a nice addition to the Guildsmen. Looking forward to seeing you in the cc and our events :)

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Tragar

Mojo

Hello there, nice app and welcome to the clan :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony