• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dustin Swift

Started by Dustin Swift, September 24, 2016, 01:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin Swift

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dustin Swift

My RuneScape Name: Dustin Swift
My Previous RSNs: Dustin of SMZ
Dustin of DV

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I created this account about a year after OSRS came out, which is when I start playing again after a long break(I hate RS3) I mainly play for PvP activities, mainly clan warring and multi PKing. I like to boss, and occasionally skill as well, but bank sitting will always be my true love haha.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My first major clan was an RSB warring clan called Shawa Manz, or SMZ for short. 2009-2011
My secondclan, another RSB warring clan was called Devastation, or DV. 2011-EOC
I ran a succesful RSB warring clan on OSRS called Serenity, it died simply because the RSB warring scene is/was dead.

About me: My name is Dustin, I'm a 21 year old male from America. I like to play games, mainly RS and xbox. I enjoy sports, both watching and playing them. I'm a pretty chill guy, I'm not sure what else to write tbh Xd

I heard about WG through: Been around RS a long time, so has WG, just word of mouth
I want to join because: Solid clan, stability, I like the events you guys do.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: N/A

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]