• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My Jaw is Locked

Started by Wayshow, October 05, 2016, 11:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Well, not locked, but creaky. It has been like this for about 2 weeks. Since the WG forums is BASICALLY webmd, I thought I'd ask.

Anyone have experience with your jaw not being able to open properly? It hurts when I try to open it all the way, and makes creaky noises when I chew on food.

Mojo

Helo Tim :)

Never experienced this but nice to see you around :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jjason g

i have a strange feeling a doctor may know what to do

I CE Y

Wayshow

I'm in America where doctors cost a lot of money and the government and its people are too dumb to realize that for profit healthcare makes no sense

jjason g

Quote from: Wayshow on October 06, 2016, 03:27:46 AM
I'm in America where doctors cost a lot of money and the government and its people are too dumb to realize that for profit healthcare makes no sense

So i assume you don't have insurance? apply for free one

Vio

Dafuq I thought u were in Japan or some shit

Taibz

Had it quite a few times when I wake up. Goes away after an hour or so lol. Probably never as severe as you have it atm
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

jaredspurr

Quote from: Vio on October 06, 2016, 02:19:41 PM

Dafuq I thought u were in Japan or some shit

he goes to school in the states