• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] X0x0xi

Started by WG X0, October 26, 2016, 10:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG X0

OSRS INTRODUCTION: X0x0xi

My RuneScape Name: X0x0xi
My Previous RSNs: Stay
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well, this account was made back in 2009? I'm not really sure. Originally, it was made for pure pking with a friend, then we switched to being zerkers when curse prayer came out which I then played until EOC came out. (they ruined zerks cause of 50 def req for rune) and I tried playing the game for a bit after that but wasn't enjoying so I quit. 07 came out and now I'm right back at it, having fun at the game I orginally started playing back in early/mid 2007.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've got no history with clans, this is my first application to one

About me: I'm 20 a year old guy. I'd describe myself as a chill, relaxed and down to earth person. I'm always up for some fun in the cc, knowing my limits ofc. I'd say I'm also friendly I guess :p

I heard about WG through: No one, I found it on a zybez website
I want to join because: WG is an old clan and a stable one I'd say. I'm looking for a clan with a good bond between clan members and a place to have fun and meet new people. I think WG fits perfectly with the things I'm looking for in a clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Probably college, but it wouldn't impact it severly

Musical

Hey there! Great looking application you have going on here. Hope to see you active on forums and in clan.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Hop on Discord and ask for an app review
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Dutch