• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Clan Cup Update

Started by Mojo, November 05, 2016, 02:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

http://services.runescape.com/l=0/m=forum/forums.ws?320,321,82,65846139

Quote from: JamflexOne of the most anticipated events in the calendar for Clans is the Clan Cup. We're committed to providing this event as a celebration of the top Clans in the world, however due to development resources we're delaying the cup to Early 2017. Due to us working on some of our most ambitious updates ever, including Raids, we don't want to compromise the quality of anything, which includes the Clan Cup.

We're aware this news will come as a disappointment to many of you, but we're committed to providing the Clan Cup you should have, which is not the one we can provide at this time. We want to take the time to listen to feedback, listen to what the players want and provide as much as we can. This means that while we know the initial news will come as a unpleasant surprise, we want to work together to make sure we get it right, and deliver the best Clan Cup we can in Early 2017.

Mods Archie, Ash, Ghost, Jed, John C, Kieren, Mat K, Maz, Merchant, Ronan, Roq, TomH, Weath & West
The Old School Team
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

What a suprise :D. But understandable ofc, they got a lot of work with raids etc.

Just a small question, is it just me or does it seems that Jagex doesn't do a lot for clans in OSRS? I mean I've never saw a update that was specifically for clans. Of course the clan cups are something awesome and pretty lulz to watch, but that's all clans get, right?

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Quote from: Lait_Choco on November 05, 2016, 03:24:53 PM
What a suprise :D. But understandable ofc, they got a lot of work with raids etc.

Just a small question, is it just me or does it seems that Jagex doesn't do a lot for clans in OSRS? I mean I've never saw a update that was specifically for clans. Of course the clan cups are something awesome and pretty lulz to watch, but that's all clans get, right?
yeh they don't do much. One could argue that the deadman tournament for $10k is all about clans though. Other than that, not much.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]