• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Venne's Intro

Started by Venne, November 19, 2016, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venne

Hey everyone!

I am Venne, IGN: 'Im Galdalf'. I was going through my youtube favorites and I found a video which led me to Vio's youtube account. I have been pure clanning since 2010 but I have never been apart of an organized main clan. I'm 20 years old, currently enrolled in college and also apart of the Marine Corps Reserves. I can't wait to see the community.

-Avacado

jaredspurr

hey welcome to the boards, please do not waste your time filling an application out, a quick google search saw you recent rwt and we DO NOT allow that in wg

Vio

Quote from: Venne on November 19, 2016, 06:30:05 AM
I found a video which led me to Vio's youtube account.

Quote from: jaredspurr on November 19, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
hey welcome to the boards, please do not waste your time filling an application out, a quick google search saw you recent rwt and we DO NOT allow that in wg

Well there goes my chance of getting honoured guardian without having to actually make an effort to recruit someone :<

Sammyger

This guy ide rifles as a taco... just so everyone knows.

jaredspurr

Sammyger

You had to be there the first night he joined discord... was legendary.

Smile

Quote from: jaredspurr on November 19, 2016, 01:52:23 PM

what did you search? lol

rip

perpetually high.

jaredspurr

believe it was his email, honestly don't remember