• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] MVPker

Started by MVPker, December 05, 2016, 07:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MVPker

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MVPker

My RuneScape Name: MVPker
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing Runescape since 2004. Played off and on throughout the years and have been playing again for the past year or so. My name is based off of a previous pure account I had prior to the removal of the wildy, when I came back I reused the name for a main. I love to pk in general especially mass pk events. I've always wanted to boss and pvp with a team for fun. Also, playing alone isn't that entertaining and having a group of people to talk with while playing would be nice.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only clan I have ever been in was back in like 2007 or so when 420 Pkers was around, lead by Dcranger. Other than that, I've never been in a clan, just random small pking teams with friends.

About me: My name is Cameron I'm 24 years old, been playing Runescape for about 12 years. I'm from California and I just enjoy playing games in general on PS4 and Runescape.

I heard about WG through: Through the internet
I want to join because: I want to partake in clan events, pvp and pking along with meeting new people to expand my playing experience. Playing alone is quite boring at times.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I just recently bought a house, will be moving in 2 weeks, other than that, no.

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey Cameron welcome to our boards.

Everybody found WG through the internet, you need to be a bit more precise on that question. Where did you first see or hear of WG?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

MVPker

Of course, I should have elaborated. I have just been wanting to join a clan for quite a while and wasn't sure which so I googled Runescape 2007 PVP clans. After clicking through and reading up on a few different clans I made my decision to apply for this one!

MVPker

Quote from: Mojo on December 05, 2016, 07:42:31 PM

Everybody found WG through the internet, you need to be a bit more precise on that question. Where did you first see or hear of WG?

Of course, I should have elaborated. I have just been wanting to join a clan for quite a while and wasn't sure which so I googled Runescape 2007 PVP clans. After clicking through and reading up on a few different clans I made my decision to apply for this one!

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

PineappleTom

Hey Cameron, welcome to the Boards! Fellow RS/Ps4 player :)

jaredspurr

YeleBOI

hey Cameron love your character's name :nyan: :nyan:
hopefully you'll get accepted  :nyan: :nyan:

Mojo

Quote from: MVPker on December 07, 2016, 03:19:21 AM
Quote from: Mojo on December 05, 2016, 07:42:31 PM

ah nice, any particular sites you found us on after google?

Also speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Azewl

Welcome Cameron! Love your IGN bro.We are gonna along very well if you pk as much as you say you do =P LOl. I Hope to see you on the battlefield brother. :afro:

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!