• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] KlLL 4 SklLL

Started by KlLL 4 SKlLL, January 16, 2017, 02:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KlLL 4 SKlLL

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KlLL 4 SklLL

My RuneScape Name: KlLL 4 SklLL
My Previous RSNs: My previous names are
Tight not sure if it's still the name due to been hacked but that was RS3,
Astr0vee also RS3

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing a few years ago, my name is just something I thought of and it became to my liking and I was complemented on it. Slaying and PVM is definitely one of my favourite activities due to been Combat Level 126, I have a very good RNG and I always receive a purple drop almost every task :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have not been in many clans in the past, just general ones nothing like this awesome one with forums etc, just helping out fellow members with questions and helping when I could.

About me: My name is Nathan Mickle, I am 19 years of age I am from Australia and love my country to the bone, I have a variety in music taste - Anything besides country music and which has a good vibe. I am physically active by attending the gym everyday, I'm trying to find myself a electrician apprenticeship. Likes & Dislikes, well I am easy to get along with.

I heard about WG through: Teezquoze
I want to join because: I heard about WG through Teequoze, we were randomly chatting in G.E one day and shortly after he asked me to join the clan, and been without one and not really been in one. He explained it was a decent clan that PVM, skills & PKS, I havn't PK'd in a while but with a bit of practice I can be up to standards, and just love having the clan chat active and always something to take my mind off with boring slayer tasks. Just learning new things through clan chat is always fun and teaching people something.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Could be work, but just depends on what time.

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Nice app and nice stats! Read the app review chan on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan! We need more maxed players. Gotta raise that clan average CB lvl :D

DarkFema

Teequoze

Mate, good to see you apply and im happy you enjoy the clan looking forward to see you on the events if you have any questions or help needed just let me know : D

Welcome in WG!

Frozen 10

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP