• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] La moula

Started by La moula, January 25, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La moula

OSRS INTRODUCTION: La moula

My RuneScape Name: La moula
My Previous RSNs: Schredded, wg fearless
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I love to go pking so far i've just donne solo pking now im up to take over the wilderness with a team

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Been in this clan few years ago named wg fi i quitted now i'm back

About me: Im from belgium i love to listen to rap music while pking :p

I heard about WG through: Few tears ago i was a member thn i quitted playlng runescape now im back
I want to join because: I love to pk and i know there are legit members in this clan so i dont will get lured or bsed by team members

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing

z1zek

You've got solid stats, good enough to bring up the total lv :D
B^)

Mojo

Hey this looks like a pretty low effort app, you should add a bit more detail before we proceed.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Stats look good but as Mojo mentioned, mention a few more things about yourself first! Maybe your name or if you have a preference for a nickname. Are you a student or are you working?  What are some of your irl hobbies?

Welcome back though! :)

Restore PvP

OP only wanted to beg for wealth in game consistently in CC. Had no intent to ever come back to the website to read feedback on intro therefore never getting rank anyways.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Quote from: Restore PvP on February 02, 2017, 12:54:18 AM
OP only wanted to beg for wealth in game consistently in CC. Had no intent to ever come back to the website to read feedback on intro therefore never getting rank anyways.

RIP idiot
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]