• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Rstoner

Started by Rstoner, January 28, 2017, 05:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rstoner

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Rstoner

My RuneScape Name: Rstoner
My Previous RSNs: pittstaker osrstoner
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing since old school came out just hoping to join this clan make friends and enjoy the clan and the game together.  Rstoner just basically stands for Runescape and smoking marijuana one of my other hobbies.  I enjoy pvp/pvm I'm up for anything.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: None

About me: I'm 25 I have a young daughter I recently  got out of a 3 year relationship.  I live in the united states I love all types of music and enjoy hanging with friends and taking care of dogs at work and helping people.

I heard about WG through: osrs forums
I want to join because: It seems like a clan that isn't going anywere I want something that is legit and stable with people that are nice and friendly that do activities together.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

WG Genesis

Hey bud! Welcome to the clan :D

Be sure to make your daughter a scaper too. The legacy must continue ;)

Mojo

welcome to our boards :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

DroVillain

Rebourne

welcome here, already changed name to WG Stoner, good job!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Rstoner

Thanks everyone appreciate the warm welcome and how nice you all have been to me can't wait to keep doing events and enjoying osrs with all WG w00t w00t :dowant:

M A G A DT