• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] I Tank Bad

Started by iTankBad, January 30, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTankBad

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I Tank Bad

My RuneScape Name: I Tank Bad
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 4th grade, and I am now a sophomore in college. I chose my runescape name because I have never been a fan of defence, and I will most likely never get above 75. I love training pures and zerkers; I've had numerous since I've been playing. My favorite thing to do is pk.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to be a co-leader of a pure clan back in pre-eoc a few years ago. It was named Stoned Memory; we weren't very big, but we were a very dedicated clan. The last clan I was in was called Tormented Souls. It died a couple months back, and I haven't been in a clan since.

About me: My name is Nathan, and I am 20 years old from the United States. My hobbies include gaming, soccer, and hiking. I've played soccer since 1st grade and continued playing through my senior year in high school. I am pretty much an outdoors person; I enjoy being outside and active.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: I have been looking for an active clan that mixes both pvp events as well as pvm events. Many clans do not like that I have 75 defence and refuse to train it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Welcome to our boards, you are indeed within our requirements so 75 defence is fine. Obviously we'd prefer it to be higher but since you have our reqs it is up to you.

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Frozen 10

DroVillain

WG Genesis

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

M A G A DT