• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Podli

Started by Podli, February 03, 2017, 02:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podli

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Podli

My RuneScape Name: Podli
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats: 1531/80

About my RuneScape Account and History: I was started playing in December 2016. Runescape is amazing for me. Huge amount of content, large variety of gameplay styles and hardcore - all it is a big advantages versus another MOO. I was tried all types of gameplay except PVP for now. Questing, skilling, dungeoneering, etc.
For now I have a good character with all stats around 60. There is no any clan history at this moment.
(and yes, I'm Russian, so sorry for broken english)

My past/current clans/teams are:

About me: My name is Kiryll. I'm 31 years old. Living in Minsk, Belarus for now. I'm doing sysadmin job in Wargaming company (WG :D ). Because of regular day/night duties, I can be sleeping or playing almost at any time of day/night.
14'th january I've married. Today I've returned from vacation - we have great week of skiing. I like travels with huge backpack with tent and friends. Preferably - long (7d+) fully-autonomous trips somewhere in the mountains with a small team of friends.

I heard about WG through: Search
I want to join because: WG is a great clan for me at my opinion. Good, long history, fair play style - I always prefer it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10