• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] yougot saged

Started by higster, February 11, 2017, 01:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

higster

OSRS INTRODUCTION: yougot saged

My RuneScape Name: yougot saged
My Previous RSNs: higster94, didily squat, mista jeeves
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2006 when i was 12, main account got banned quite a few years back and so i made my pure "yougot saged" my new main. I do mostly pvm and mini games since i don't enjoy skilling that much.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was with Redemption for a little bit when i was a pure but became a main, I applied but failed to graduate here with WG a few months back.

About me: My name is Josh and i am 22 years old. I live in the United States and I'm currently working in a ski town in Colorado. I moved here to Ski and Golf. When I'm at home i enjoy watching hockey, football, baseball or soccer if they are on, or watching a movie or  listening to classic rock.

I heard about WG through: osrs forums
I want to join because: I am looking for Pvp and Pvm events and to have more of a community and some people to Scape with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: split shifts/ rotating days off. Possibility of moving in April

Mojo

Yo welcome back. As you mentioned, you didn't graduate last time so be sure to do that this time ;)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Hey! Welcome back :)

Try to work on your cb lvl so you don't get screwed by pure clans tho :P

Frozen 10

Smile

perpetually high.