• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color][07] oneal3665

Started by monster3665, February 18, 2017, 09:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monster3665

My RuneScape Name: oneal3665
My Previous RSNs: monster3665
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats: Attack-93/strength-95/Defence-92/Hitpoints-98/Magic-90/Range-99!

About my RuneScape Account and History: So i created this account at the end of 2015 or maybe in the begining of 2016! I've been devoted to the wilderness guardians my whole runescape carrer. I started playing runescape back in 2006 and was introduced to the wilderness guardians by Gene (Hislordship) himself at a pvm event back in 2007. So if ive been active in runescape, Ive been active with wilderness guardians <3

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The wilderness guardians!

About me: My names Stephen (pronounced Steven)  I'm 23 years old. I love to listen to music, It's honestly what helps me cope with my days...... I'm recovering from addiction so occupying my time with runescape helps a lot, along with various other outdoor activities (hunting,fishing....ect) i currently work for a construction company doing indoor and outdoor remodeling. I love Mexican food, I was raised by my stepfather and his family which are Hispanic so that might be a weighing benefactor in my favorite food... ha ha. I'm dating a girl Named Riley and we will be expecting a baby in October... not my best move :fp: :nyan: but i'm embracing it and super excited.
That's about all there is to know about me, If you wanna know anything else just pm me or look for me in game!

I heard about WG through:Ex-member

I want to join because: It brings me more into runescape and I've always loved wilderness guardians community

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have a job, and a kid on the way, also a very needy girlfriend haha

WG Genesis

Third time's (?) the charm! Welcome back :)

monster3665

Quote from: WG Genesis on February 18, 2017, 09:59:26 PM
Third time's (?) the charm! Welcome back :)
Thanks mate! feels good, Just had a lot of irl issue that hit me at once!

z1zek

B^)

monster3665

Rebourne

Welcome back here! We had a good chat at discord.  The first man who did catch a snake while being on discord loool.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

monster3665

Quote from: Rebourne on February 18, 2017, 10:26:26 PM
Welcome back here! We had a good chat at discord.  The first man who did catch a snake while being on discord loool.
Thanks brotha!  ha ha we need to call Guinness World Records.... there's far more bogus accomplishments in their book!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Teequoze

Should have used the appropriate form to make ur intro u don't copy paste the questions but fill in the box.

Wb

monster3665

Quote from: Teequoze on February 19, 2017, 01:46:51 PM
Should have used the appropriate form to make ur intro u don't copy paste the questions but fill in the box.

Wb
Couldnt find the appropriate form! So i made due..... sorry  for the inconvenience.

Mojo

Quote from: monster3665 on February 19, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Wb
Couldnt find the appropriate form! So i made due..... sorry  for the inconvenience.
If there happens to be a next time or if you're helping somebody, it's on the "How To Join" topic in this board: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0 It is step 2
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

monster3665

Quote from: Mojo on February 20, 2017, 12:15:09 AM
Quote from: monster3665 on February 19, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Wb
If there happens to be a next time or if you're helping somebody, it's on the "How To Join" topic in this board: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0 It is step 2
Thank's!

Musical

aye oneal! Welcome back!!!!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

msg me or an app manager on Discord and we'll process your app and give you Guardian rank back
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP