• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] icatchchinz

Started by icatchchinz, February 23, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icatchchinz

OSRS INTRODUCTION: icatchchinz

My RuneScape Name: icatchchinz
My Previous RSNs: TD3M
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 35
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played rs back in 07 when I was a lot younger, fell in love with the game. Mainly skilling I used to just skill all day. But i am more intersted in PvP.

My name comes from my love of hunting I love running after little creatures and grabbing them in a bag for money.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My clan history is pretty much redundant. I have been in a few on RS but I play other games and have been in large clans so I know how to take orders and not get upset if a higher rank tells me to do something.

About me: I am 21 live in UK, I enojy when it rains because then I have an excuse to play RS all day. I enjoy smoking not a fan of drinking. I like to chill, smoke, listening to music and playing OSRS.

I heard about WG through: forums.zybez not sure if i should post a link but the zybez forums
I want to join because: I want to join because I would love to be able to PK with ease also want to meet other pkers and get pointers/advice as player killing hasn't been my main focus until now and I am excited to put 110% into PvP and your clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Currently lost my job so on almost all the time, so another job may come up but I would let Staff know about my hours. 8pm UK time is perfect for me thought as I will be 100% at them times if i am working.

z1zek

Welcome to our discord and forums, you'll need to get your combat stats a little before you can come pking tho. Won't take too long since you're p2p : )
B^)

icatchchinz

I thought as much, that is absolutely fine :D I am training as much as possible whilst i'm off work. Should be PvPing in no time :).

-Chinz

Mojo

Welcome. As zizek suggests you are not really close to our requirements. 100+ combat with 85 Magic/Ranged for PvP or 1250+ total to do non-PvP.

Feel free to hang in Discord, wg_cc and these forums while you train :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]