• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ew Pew Pew

Started by Ew Pew Pew, March 01, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ew Pew Pew

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ew Pew Pew

My RuneScape Name: Ew Pew Pew
My Previous RSNs: Pew Pew, Xplodeurface, Rambo
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing Runescape for over 10 years, Had breaks inbetween but no one really ever stops playing runescape.
My names means i like to shoot people pew pew pew.
I really like PVP/PVM and Warring.
My account is in progress, but it wont take long till i'm maxed and destroying all the bossing content.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Aus 2007, PI Lobby, AK Lobby

About me: Hey my name is Cody, 26 Male, Australia, I work security at all the major hospitals in Brisbane city, All rounder when it comes to music, Very social and easy to get along with, Gaming is my hobby.

I heard about WG through: OSRS Forum
I want to join because: I'm keen to join a clan of like minded people, Hoping to join a clan that i can make new friends in to have fun.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm a shift worker, But i'll be active, i work 4 days a week all 12 hour shifts

Mojo

Hey cody welcome to our forums, why so many level 1 stats? You should do the quest for helm of neit and any of our other recommended quests: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=6790.0

Anyway, Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ew Pew Pew

Hey guys thanks for welcoming me in to the clan, Keen to start pvping and bossing with you guys! My lvl 1 stats will soon change, i'll max my account in no time

monster3665

Congratulations buddy! Hope to see you around.

Lait_Choco

Oi there pew pew/Cody and welcome to the clan! I'm glad you've completed you're application. :) Looking forward to talk to you again in our CC! :D

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.