• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WGnomechild

Started by M A G A DT, March 02, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M A G A DT

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WGnomechild

My RuneScape Name: WGnomechild
My Previous RSNs: M A G A DT, PvP Dalton, D A L T O N
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing RS on and off since 04, I enjoy the PvM aspect the most but also enjoy PvP on occasion. My name is referring to the Gnome child meme, except with a W in front. Also plan on maxing my account sometime in the future, I enjoy Slayer and Hunter the most. I also really enjoy bossing and raids. Currently working on 99 magic, I should be getting it soon. I also plan on finishing the dairies and the rest of the quests I have left. If you would like to know anything else feel free to ask.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in WG for about 2 months, but went inactive. In the past, around 2005 I was in a clan called the Legion but it has disbanded. I have been in no other clans.

About me: My name is Dalton, I am a Registered Nurse, I am 24 years old, from the U.S., I enjoy video games mostly Runescape but also enjoy Overwatch and H1Z1. I like EDM and rock. I also enjoy playing sports like soccer and tennis. I enjoy lifting weights as well to let off steam. I am very into politics and heavily opinionated, I enjoy it for the most part. I enjoy civil debates with people who have different opinions from myself. Also I enjoy hiking and traveling, it's very important to me.

I heard about WG through: Runescape forums
I want to join because: I enjoyed the 2 months I was in WG and want to continue to be in the clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work/doctors appt

Mojo

Welcome back dude, it would be great to see you returning
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

monster3665

Welcome back, glad to see you returning! Hope to see ya around.... I also enjoy playing soccer played for highschool team and now recreational

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!