• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Aspire 6530

Started by Aspire, March 03, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aspire

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Aspire 6530

My RuneScape Name: Aspire 6530
My Previous RSNs: 24ghz---Tank build account
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played since runescape classic off and on again. I like to pk with main accounts and pure. I enjoy all aspects of the game both pvp and non pvp. Im looking for a clan to do pk events and boss kills like corp and even raids.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive never been in an offical clan on runescape that has they're own forums and stuff. This is my first time applying for an official clan.

About me: My name is Juan im 24 from Texas in the usa. I work full time and plan to go to school again to get my C.A.D. certificate. I like watch sports like basketball and american football. I am 420  friendly. I usually am on in the evenings during the work week and on threw out the day during the weekends.

I heard about WG through: OSRS Forums
I want to join because: I want to grow within a clan and be able to enjoy pking with clan mates or bossing or doing some raids for some GAINS!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums, nice app and decent PvP stats :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

monster3665

Congratulations, keep up the good work! If you need help with anything pm me in game or on forums :)
Hope to see you around buddy

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan Aspire! Glad to have someone who knows acer makes the best laptops! :D

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.