• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] PIERCEEE

Started by PIERCEEE, March 04, 2017, 03:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIERCEEE

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PIERCEEE

My RuneScape Name: PIERCEEE
My Previous RSNs: Dharok Pker
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I use to enjoy skilling, and had a bunch of just lvl3 skillers. now for the past 3 years ive been a pker/risk fighter for the med level and pure combats, i also enjoy PvM and making money :D

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I use to be involved in Destiny PVM but i got bored of just pvming and im looking for a good pvp team to make some fun bank

About me: My IRL name is Pierce obviously noticed by my IGN, im 19 years old studying business mangement at university, i live in Australia

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forumns
I want to join because: I want to clan with a few clan members and get some big splits

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope

Rebourne

Welcome here! I did see you are  already using discord, good job.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.