• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Jaws

Started by rvnger, March 05, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvnger

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Jaws

My RuneScape Name: WG Jaws
My Previous RSNs: GoodGlutes
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Highlighted Skills

Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99
Hitpoints: 99
Magic: 83
Ranged: 89
Prayer: 70
Slayer: 98
Total Overall: 1593

I started playing back when I was really young, then once it revamped I was back on it and just grinding skills with my cousin, we played this so much so it's so nostalgic for me and I love it.
Unfortunately though I had to give up the game for about two years, since i was attending school and just didn't have time for it. I took an extended break, but never quit I suppose.
GoodGlutes is just funny to me and I workout so idk it was just something silly.
My favorite thing to do in game is pvp, but I'm starting to enjoy more pvm as I get closer to 99 slayer haha

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never really had a clan before like I said, just my cousin and I really played this together and he fell off of it so I'm looking for a group to have fun with!

About me: My name is Cameron, I'm from Michigan. I move furniture, it's pretty awesome, I love my job and the people I work with.
I love art and design, I've been studying it for quite some time now as well.

I heard about WG through: I found WG on the osrs forums.
I want to join because: I'd like to be apart of something that functions as a team and an organized group. Whether it be killing boss' or pking, I just like having fun with others. I'd also like to help others within the clan when I'm in positions to do so, like loan gear for events or something.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Smile

perpetually high.

Rebourne

welcome here! To join as guardian (pvper) you will need 85 magic. That won't take you to long, burst a few slayer tasks and you are there ;).
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Hey furniture mover, nice app :) Just two magic levels to go!

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jjason g

DarkFema

Frozen 10

rvnger

Thank you all!
I'm currently working on that 85 mage

Nahlan

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Brandon

Good luck! Hope you stay active and I get to see you around.
Discord Name:Brandon

rvnger

Quote from: jjason g on March 06, 2017, 06:37:59 AM
Welcome. What part of Michigan are you from?

Thank you all!
I'm from the tri city area, are you from Michigan?

jjason g

Quote from: rvnger on March 11, 2017, 11:23:11 PM
Quote from: jjason g on March 06, 2017, 06:37:59 AM
Welcome. What part of Michigan are you from?

Thank you all!
I'm from the tri city area, are you from Michigan?

Yeah, i live in Oakland county

rvnger

Oh excellent man! Nice to play with a local haha

Brandon

Discord Name:Brandon