• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] ezpkinglife

Started by ezpkinglife, March 07, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ezpkinglife

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ezpkinglife

My RuneScape Name: ezpkinglife
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I used to play when I was much younger f2p my whole life. Started playing again now that I have time on my hands, and friend time being a member, always have wanted to p2p pk, but never had opportunity too. I am just posting this intro because wanted to get myself embedded in the community (ik im not the lvl requirement yet) however hopefully by end of month I will be. I am looking to just straight up and fun and make some new friends.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a male, located in America. I love playing the guitar(still learning), i love water sports, and ofc video games.

I heard about WG through: Google
I want to join because: Everyone seems super nice in this clan and really chill to hang with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards :)

Just some friendly advice though. You may want to get your combat level up. While it is not required, it is definitely recommended so you do not get screwed by pure clans.

EDIT: 100 cb minimum is required as mentioned below.

Frozen 10

Screw guitar, get a bass guitar. Real man play bass ##

Welcome!

Rebourne

welcome here, to join as guardian (pvper) you need 100 combat, 85 mage and 85 ranged. As of now you need 7 more combat levels and 3 more ranged levels. Till you meet our requirements you can hang arround in our clan chat and discord.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards.

As suggested by others you need to reach our PvP requirements first. I'd also suggest doing more quests including the one for helm of neitiznot. Looking at your stats I can see you havent done that :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome! :) By now you know you lack the levels for our clan, but you're always welcome at our CC: "WG_CC"! You can always ask for any help etc.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.