• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Quikdrawjoe

Started by Quikdrawjoe, March 16, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quikdrawjoe

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Quikdrawjoe

My RuneScape Name: Quikdrawjoe
My Previous RSNs: WE GOT TEA, Slowpaintbob
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 71
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Ancient history but I started back in 2005 some time.  I picked the name Quikdrawjoe because I thought it sounded cool and Quickdrawjoe was too long.  Even from my earliest memories I was fascinated with the Wilderness and I wanted to form a clan to explore it (knew nothing about PKing and had little interest in it) but that was obviously a bad idea as PKers and such.  As time wore on I became more interested in the PVP side of things especially once I bought membership and really started getting into Castle Wars.  I guess that leads into my favorite activities which is mainly clan vs clan PVP and Castle Wars (clan vs clan although solo queue is fun).  My favorite skill would have to be Agility.  Before I quit the game I was in the top 1,000 players in Agility.  Mostly because I spent most of my time running from people trying to kill me (my original money making method was green drag killing so people tried to PK me a lot).

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Clans:  Evolution, Prowess, The Legacy
Wilderness Guardians, Runescape Scorpions, Wilderness Guardians, Clay Gods

Teams/CCs:  Pest Control Elites, 3zealsftw (not sure exact name), Castle Wars Elites/Gods or something, Legends Never Die

I may have forgotten one or two but it's been years since I was a member of any.

About me: My name's Joe, and I live in Pittsburgh, PA.  I'm married and we have one adorable daughter.  I used to be into Runescape and then the EoC and other changes made me quit so I started trophy hunting for a few years and now I'm starting to get interested in Runescape again.  Beyond my family (did I mention my daughter is adorable) I love reading.  Dislikes? That list is longer than the day is long but it comes down to me disliking misinformation whether intentional or not.

I heard about WG through: Originally it was Valdremia and Ranma344
I want to join because: Although I've been in alot of clans there's never been one quite like WG.  It may be the biggest NH slumping clan of all time that's been dead for years but it's MY NH slumping clan that's been dead for years and it's the only place I could think of returning to after coming back to Runescape.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I start my internship this summer.
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

WG Genesis

DarkFema

Youve been very active, keep doing that! Gl and Welcome bro :)

Frozen 10

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Discord Name:Brandon

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]