• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] raz3r xbeast

Started by raz3r xbeast, March 18, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raz3r xbeast

OSRS INTRODUCTION: raz3r xbeast

My RuneScape Name: raz3r xbeast
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape back in 2006-2007. i stopped for about 2-3 years and got back into it last year. I'm pretty new to pking but ive been having fun doing it just would like a clan to maybe help me learn more and just to have people to pk with. My name has no special meaning just something i used since i was younger.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a 21 year old male out of USA. I play the piano and am currently learning the guitar. I play sports outside of work mainly basketball and football.

I heard about WG through: rs forums
I want to join because: Looking for a pvp clan and this was one of the main ones that kept appearing

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards, talking to you ingame about ur levels

Brandon

Maybe a little more about you would be nice. I see your in discord which is a plus. Good luck friend :)

Just goal to 85 range for the req for PVP and youll be set :)
Discord Name:Brandon

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards :)

What sort of work do you do right now?

DarkFema

Hey bro welcome, hope youre supporting golden state  ##

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Ditch the guitar, play the bass. Whoohoo!
Welcome!

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]