• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] PeyoteCowBoy

Started by humbini, March 24, 2017, 01:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbini

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PeyoteCowBoy

My RuneScape Name: PeyoteCowBoy
My Previous RSNs: Humbini, Jaysbadger2
My Combat Level: 83
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 2007 where I quickly fell in love with Pking and also the thrive to train up skills. Once EOC/RS3 came to town I took a hearty break and recently heard that they brought back 2007scape. Currently I'm going for the quest cape while also training my combat skills and hope to be joining you dudes in combat soon! After getting 99 mage on my old toon that I lost to RS3 I'm not looking forward to training up mage haha! Cheers!

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Jeremy, I'm 20 years old and from the United states. I'm very lucky and get to snowboard for a living and have the ability to feed my video game hobby! Personally I enjoy deep conversations about life, and questioning the universe. For dislikes I try not to let negativity change my current well-being, but if I had to say anything I'd say I dislike when people try to push their own insecurities on others.

I heard about WG through: RS forum
I want to join because: I'm back into RS and my entire friends list is inactive so I'm looking for a new group to hangout and play this game with. For now while I train it would be nice to have people to talk to and once my skills are decent to kick some ass with.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Work schedule meeting event schedule

Mojo

Hey Jeremy nice app, welcome to our boards :)

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

jaredspurr

Hey man welcome to the boards good luck with the training

DarkFema

Nice app bro, welcome here and get those stats up so you can get into some PvP-action!