• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Frozen's drop blog

Started by Frozen 10, March 25, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen 10

Welcome to my drop blog log.
I will post all my wonderfull drops, clues and pets in this blog. So you guys can all be jaelous.

To start of with this wonderfull thing;
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mojo

Good luck with your drop collection and grats again on the pet. Get it insured :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

I have a thing like dropbox on my website for my pictures so I dont loose them when I move around VPS,VM's,OS friends houses and such. If you want a login to upload your pictures there as a place to keep them let me know I'll send it to you.
Discord Name:Brandon

Frozen 10

Quote from: Mojo on March 26, 2017, 12:19:09 AM
Good luck with your drop collection and grats again on the pet. Get it insured :D
Its insured! :D

Quote from: Brandon on March 31, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
I have a thing like dropbox on my website for my pictures so I dont loose them when I move around VPS,VM's,OS friends houses and such. If you want a login to upload your pictures there as a place to keep them let me know I'll send it to you.
Oh I don't need a back up for my pictures! I don't mind it losing these pictures and I usually backup these kind of pictures too.

I went to DKs today with a friend and we got some pretty neat loot... 8 drops in like 170/180 kills!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Quote from: Frozen 10 on April 01, 2017, 10:21:22 PM
Quote from: Mojo on March 26, 2017, 12:19:09 AM
Its insured! :D

Quote from: Brandon on March 31, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
Oh I don't need a back up for my pictures! I don't mind it losing these pictures and I usually backup these kind of pictures too.

I went to DKs today with a friend and we got some pretty neat loot... 8 drops in like 170/180 kills!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Well I sent you a PM with login info to upload anything you need to move around just incase.
Discord Name:Brandon

Frozen 10

Not the best drops, but its something!

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Went to DKs with @Rebourne

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Booska

Nice pet drop! Good luck with your drops

Nahlan