• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Anderson

Started by Serenity, April 02, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Anderson

My RuneScape Name: WG Anderson
My Previous RSNs: WG Serenity

Kagekiyo

My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in around 2008 primarily because alot of my buddies from school were playing it, this was back when i was in middle school. Over the course of several years I've played rs to pass time when i have time to spend. i enjoy slayer and generally hanging out and chatting with my buddies playing runescape at the time. ive played both runescape 3 and old school runescape, however with all the recent updates i felt like moving back to nostalgia and playing a little bit of old school runescape. my name is more or less to follow what my names are on other games, in most other games i go by Anderson and the WG part of the name is due to me hanging in CC on and off for around a year.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I haven't really been in a clan before, the closest thing i can think would be close to a clan was 138 special however they are a rs3 only clan and focus on skilling, other than that its mostly been finding a group of people i know either in real life or have met on rs talking in a cc.

About me: My name on runsescape may be WG Anderson however my name in real life is John, I'm 21 years old and live in the united states. I've Worked in a Call center for over a year handling Technical support calls however recently i was transferred to a sales department to which i promptly quit as my employer misled my department, i hope to be starting a new job in a week or so however thats not 100% set in stone. for the most part i like listening to nightcore / rock / metal whichever i am in the mood for at the given time. another thing i like to do when im not playing runescape is stream or participate in discussions with a couple of my friends whilst they stream.  we mostly stream Arma or Minecraft as of late, however lately i have been streaming Runescape when we arent doing much.  other than that there really isnt much to me.

I heard about WG through: Recruitment at a fally bank almost a year and a half ago.
I want to join because: I've been in the clan chat on and off for a little over a year now, I've noted that you are a good bunch of people and I've even attempted to go out Pking with you guys on one or two occasions. Ive enjoyed talking with you guys in discord when i get the chance. I figured since ive been in the clan chat for a long while i may as well apply for the PVM membership status as i know you're a good bunch and i enjoy hanging out in the Clan chat talking with you guys.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Possible Employment Occuring soon.

Every Pk / PVM Trip Ever

Rebourne

Welcome here John! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Finally, you applied!

I've noticed you around the CC over the past years, nice to see you reached the requirements :D

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Welcome and very nice app! Hope to see you around.
Discord Name:Brandon

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan buddy. Hope to see you around :)

Frozen 10

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome John! :) Glad to see you finally apply as you lurked in our CC for a long time ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Congratz! Let me know if you need anything. PM me in discord for fast response or ingame (legend_bear) discord is Brandon
Discord Name:Brandon

Serenity

Every Pk / PVM Trip Ever