• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Booska

Started by Booska, April 03, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booska

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Booska

My RuneScape Name: Booska
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 4th grade about 8 years ago. I'm currently a senior in HS majoring in electrical engineering next year. Favorite things to do are definitely slayer, bossing, and questing. I only recently started enjoying questing because of the fact that I've started paying more attention to the lore and story. Before, I dreaded questing.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been part of an official clan or team with an application. The only clan chat I have been in recently is the EOCC clan chat.

About me: My name is Brandon, i'm from upstate New York. Im 18 years old and going to college next year in Oregon. I usually  snowboard in the winters and play paintball in the summers. I play in a band that plays local shows every one to two weeks. I enjoy talking to people and meeting new friends.

I heard about WG through: M_athias told me about the clan after we talked for a while during a slayer task.
I want to join because: One thing I've always lacked in my Runescape experience is the feeling of being part of a group. Even after just being in the CC as a non-member for about half hour, I already feel like I'm part of something larger. I'm really excited to partake in clan events such as bossing and the pvp events once I get the levels (which i'm very close to). I'd definitely be joining up with fellow clan members very often to do events and such.

Anything that may impact your future activity? No, I'm usually on quite often other than when I'm at work or school.

Nahlan

Welcome mate,

Happy to see you apply.
What kind of work do you do? (or is it playing in the band?)
What instrument do you play?

Be sure to graduate!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Well, what do you know? We get yet another Brandon :D Welcome!

Booska

Quote from: Nahlan on April 03, 2017, 03:06:37 PM
Welcome mate,

Happy to see you apply.

Be sure to graduate!

I currently work at a local Panera to make some extra money before college. I'll be interning for an electrical construction contractor this summer. I play bass and upright bass for a few groups ranging from hard rock to jazz and funk.

Smile

perpetually high.

Booska

I'll definitely be on discord when I get home tonight!

Brandon

Welcome mate,

Happy to see you apply.

Be sure to graduate!

Welcome Naska he told me to come say hi! Let me know if you need anything!
Discord Name:Brandon

Rebourne

Welcome  here booska, feel free to ask anything in game or on discord
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

DarkFema

Welcome Booska, even though im not in WG anymore i totally recomend it for starting out, its a great clan and there are certainly people who want to help you out! Best of luck :)

Frozen 10

Quote from: Booska on April 03, 2017, 04:46:33 PM
Welcome mate,

Happy to see you apply.

Be sure to graduate!

I currently work at a local Panera to make some extra money before college. I'll be interning for an electrical construction contractor this summer. I play bass and upright bass for a few groups ranging from hard rock to jazz and funk.
Best
Instrument
Ever

Welcome Brandon!!

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome aboard Brandon! Good luck on your graduation ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Brandon

Welcome Branden I hope to see you put effort into graduating ASAP
Discord Name:Brandon

dopefuturez

Congratulations on your acceptance! Welcome to the clan.